[ovirt-users] oVirt AD integration problems

cmc iucounu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:03:15 UTC 2016

Hi Ondra,

I assigned permissions to an LDAP group and it just needed me to remove
that group and re-add it for it to authorize again.

Yes, the UPN is user at domain in our case. Not a big deal, but is there a
plan to change the display name? I get confused looks
and questions when people log in.

All working now, many thanks once again for all your help!

Cheers,

Cam