[ovirt-users] Iso Upload

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:17:49 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I thougt it was possible to upload an iso to ovirt 4 now. But for some
reason I didn't manage to do it. If I try to upload a iso in the disk
section ov the gui, I'm always getting the following message:
Make sure ovirt-imageio-proxy service is installed and configured, and
ovirt-engine's certificate is registred as a vailid ca in the browser.

ovirt-image-io-proxy is installed. Already rerun engine-setup... But still
the image get's paused when I try to upload it... Any ideas?