[ovirt-users] Kill a failed VM import

Chris Cowley chris.cowley at klaxoon.com
Wed Oct 26 16:31:14 UTC 2016

Hello all

I have just imported physical machine into my export datastore using
virt-p2v. While I was importing it, my hosted-engine died (VM went into
paused state) during the disk-copy stage.

Now, that half-imported VM is in the status "image locked" and I am un able
to do anything with it. The disk image does not seem to be in my master
data store so I think I can safely delete the VM and re-import it. However,
that is not available in the web GUI. How can I work around that and force
the deletion?