[ovirt-users] Kill a failed VM import

Juan Pablo pablo.localhost at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:52:30 UTC 2016

Chris, which version are you using? I have the same issue running 4.0.4
importing a previously exported vm from export domain.
I have tried:

vdsClient -s 0 getAllTasksStatuses
found the task, did a stopTask and then let the engine clear the db.
no luck. the task is not shown anymore with vdsClient but it remains at the
engine web interface. I guess its a ddbb error...

ideas?