[ovirt-users] desktop version of client?

Amy Morrisson amymorr9192 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:47:09 UTC 2016

Hey there,

I'm looking for some kind of desktop client for ovirt. I believe as per
what I've seen that there's nothing official so I'm looking for any other
options (even if it's an own development). As a last resource we can use
the web admin but the purpose is to have a few thin clients which would
start the client at boot time so it's more confortable for users, plus most
times the web admin becomes slow after a while.

I'm not sure if something like this exists. In any case thanks for any tip.

By the way, we're using ovirt 3.6.7, fwiw.

Amy Morrisson