[ovirt-users] Local storage & shared in same cluster

Sebastian Greco sgreco at essiprojects.com
Mon Oct 31 08:55:38 UTC 2016

Thx for the advice Barak!

I was looking for a roadmap to follow, like the "trello" one used for the
openshift project https://trello.com/b/nlLwlKoz/atomicopenshift-roadmap but
I was not able to find one. I love to hear things like the "SPM was planned
to be removed" as it gives me a better understanding of the direction the
project has. Any good resource to follow this and other things to come?

Thanks again for the help!

Sebastián Greco
IT Consultant
Cloud Computing - Red Hat - VMware - Zimbra
www.essiprojects.com
*www.essiprojects.co.uk <http://www.essiprojects.co.uk>*

Pl. Prim, 4-5 Pral 2a · T:+34 977 221 182 · M: +34 619 985 161 F: +34 977
230 170 · 43001 Tarragona Spain
120 Pall Mall · T:+44 207 101 0778 · F: +44 843 538 3112 · SW1Y 5ED *London*
 UK