[ovirt-users] Limit DWH database size

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Fri Sep 2 09:07:23 UTC 2016

I tried adjusting the DWH_TABLES_KEEP_HOURLY parameter to a very low
value and also setting the DWH_SAMPLING parameter to 60 and restarted
both ovirt-engine-dwhd and ovirt-engine daemons, however, the database
is still huge.

So even if I change those parameters should I manually clean up the
database? If so, what's the recommended way?

Thanks.