[ovirt-users] ovirt 3.5.6: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pk_images" during import

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Fri Sep 2 10:15:44 UTC 2016

Ciao Sandro,
I understand your curiosity, and as said this is our production environment and we do not have a test one to check upgrades before going live.
Coupled with the fact that system performed reasonably well until now and that we have a long time (bad) habit of “not trying to fix what’s not broken”, we ended up in this situation.
I’m trying to fix this approach since the last few months but changing company habits is a rather slow process.

Cheers
AG