[ovirt-users] Documentation

Tom Gamull tgamull at redhat.com
Sun Sep 4 22:59:40 UTC 2016

The docs do suck but I would challenge you to submit a pull request.  It’s a pain if you haven’t done github forks and pull requests.  However, if you do this and it doesn’t get merged, you have every right to complain and I’ll be behind you 100%.  I’ve been in your shoes and just recently started helping in little bits on some projects.

If you can fork the documents, change them to include your notes, I’d be happy to hand hold or explain how to do the pull request (think merging your changes back). you can even email me direct if needed.

Tom Gamull