[ovirt-users] ovirt3.5 certificate problem

Fedele Stabile fedele.stabile at fis.unical.it
Mon Sep 5 16:33:41 UTC 2016

I run ovirt3.5
the name of my hosted-engine is ov-engine2 but in certificate i have
ov-engine1... I don't have any host with this name..
Can you help to change certificate?
If I want HostedEngine HA and try to execute the related command
hosted-engine --deploy
it ends with an error
2016-09-05 13:27:45 DEBUG otopi.context context.dumpEnvironment:500 ENV
BASE/exceptionInfo=list:'[(<class
'ovirtsdk.infrastructure.errors.ConnectionError'>,
ConnectionError('[ERROR]::oVirt API connection
failure, (51, "Unable to communicate securely with peer: requested
domain name does not match the server\'s certificate.")',), <traceback
object at 0x3b6d320>)]'