[ovirt-users] Ovirt and network cards usage

Osvaldo ALVAREZ POZO alvarez at xtra-mail.fr
Wed Sep 7 11:33:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

In my server I have 4 nics

I was thinking about using NIC3 and 4 for starage (ISCSI or NFS)
Two (NIC1 and 2) For management and VM traffic using VLAN.

But when I installed Ovirt, I had to use the firts NIC without Vlan. Native vlan did not work. So at the switch the NIC1 and 2 are in mode access.

After deploying hosted-engine the ovirtmgmt network was create on first NIC. If I want redundancy I would have to add nic 2 to ovirtmgmt .

And there is no more NICS for the VMs.

Are there a way to configure VLAn on ovirtmgmt, moving hosted-engine to a VLAN?

Any idea?

Thanks
Sincerily

inle