[ovirt-users] Hardware setup

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Fri Sep 9 17:38:19 UTC 2016

What is the reason for ? A lot of stuff is moving into Hyperconvergence
and that saves a lot of hardware and power consumption.

The only thing I would look with more caution is the amount of memory
Gluster itself consumes, but if there are enough resources in each host
for Distributed Storage + Compute stuff I see no problems with that,
unless someone has some strong technical reason for not.

Fernando