[ovirt-users] Hardware setup

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Fri Sep 9 18:01:54 UTC 2016

If you have the need to save in power and in hardware than by all means
go for it and do what fits you...
Compute nodes should be treated as a disposable node, One goes out and
you shouldn't have to worry much about it. The more you "hyperconverge"
the more you are exposing your self to self-inflicted chaos
(Complexity). I am the keep it simple and standard guy... Let the next
guy be able to figure things out without having to pull hairs...

Yes is the new thing, the new "Just DO IT!" In my peace of mind, Storage
stays where it needs to be... On its own world of IOPS and Drives.
I know what it is and where is going. Its just not my cup of tea (For
now)

My 2 Centavos.

Regards,

--