[ovirt-users] Deploying selfhosted engine

Maton, Brett matonb at ltresources.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 17:17:28 UTC 2016

Right I've finally got the engine up and running, however...

  It seems to have deployed the engine vm into 'Default Cluster', I haven't
got a cluster called Default anymore.

  I can see the host bit I can't find the engine host.
  If I select the 'self hosting' host which says it has one vm, none are
displayed.

Any help appreciated