[ovirt-users] Deploying selfhosted engine

Maton, Brett matonb at ltresources.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 05:07:09 UTC 2016

I was thinking about the cluster issue, and realise that it was my mistake.

  During the hosted setup it did ask which cluster to add the host to,
which trying to do too many things at once I again simply misread.

Blah Blah 'My Cluster': [Default]

I wrongly obviously, saw that as by default it would place the new vm in
'My Cluster' not a cluster called Default.

Is there anyway to fix my mistake or do I have to deploy again ?

I think that this (does the destination cluster exist) is something that
could / should be validated before deploying the VM.