[ovirt-users] Add more hosts

Davide Ferrari davide at billymob.com
Thu Sep 15 14:13:50 UTC 2016

Strange..now it's working :? I've added successfully a fourth server to the
cluster without touching anything, a part migrating the HE vm to another
host.
But now it seems that 2 of the hosts are not recognized as working. When I
try to migrate the HostedEngine to another machine I get:

The host hosted_engine_1 did not satisfy internal filter HA because it is
not a Hosted Engine host.
The host hosted_engine_3 did not satisfy internal filter HA because it is
not a Hosted Engine host.

hosted_engine_2 is in maintanaince mode right now and 4 is the one that is
running the VM. The VM was first migrated from 1 to 2, then from 2 it
started giving those errors, then I successfully added 4 and I could
migrate the VM to it, and now it is stuck there.
I'm trying to look through the VDMS logs but oh boy, they are so verbose!

--
Davide Ferrari
Senior Systems Engineer