[ovirt-users] vlan tagging issue

cmc iucounu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:20:53 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

It turns out that the issue was setting a default aka native VLAN on the
switch port. The switch is an Arista. After I'd tried re-creating the
networks on the oVirt side, I thought I'd just try removing the default
VLAN, and it worked. For whatever reason, our VMWare cluster (that I'm
trying to migrate away from) has this setting, as do our blade centres, and
they have no problem. I'm not sure why you'd want a default Anyway, thanks
for the reply - all sorted now!

Cheers,

Cam