[ovirt-users] Changing Hosted Engine destEmail

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 08:02:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

notification settings are unfortunately something we moved to shared
storage without proper tooling for it being ready. The default
configuration (if you used it) sends the email to root at localhost and
you can use the standard linux configuration to forward it elsewhere:

For example see this article (first random link from google that
contains all the steps):
http://blog.bobbyallen.me/2013/02/03/how-to-redirect-local-root-mail-to-an-external-email-address-on-linux/

This is generally good idea anyway.

Best regards