[ovirt-users] Import Glance images in oVirt 4.0

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 11:25:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

Nothing has changed in this area in 4.0.
The "ovirt-image-repository" should be there.
Just make sure you select "System" on the left tree and then the "Storage"
tab, as this storage domain is not attached to a specific Data Center.

Note there is also a new feature in 4.0 : Image Upload. (see [1])

Regards,
Freddy

[1]
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/storage/image-upload/