[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.0.3 and Active directory

nicola.gentile.to nicola.gentile.to at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:53:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have installed ovirt 4.0.3 on my servers. Now I would add
authentication with active directory, for user portal.

In the previous version I have used the following command:

     engine-manage-domains add --domain=mydomain --provider=ad
--user=myuser --add-permissions

but now this command there isn't.

I found this command ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup and now I ask
you if this command is the substitute, this command is not present on my
installation, I must add it I suppose.

Is there an howto page on the documentation to help me?

How to I proceede?

Thank you for your help

Regard

Nicola