[ovirt-users] Ovirt Nodes - Which OS

Carlos García Gómez carlos.garcia at f-integra.org
Fri Sep 23 09:50:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

I was testing  Ovirt inside a VDI proyect.
Now, I know there is new version of Ovrit (4.X) and VDI Software so I have decided to remake the installation of all.

I wonder which is the best OS platafform for the Host (Ovirt - Nodes). (Fedora / Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS) Now I have CentOS 7 64Bit but... I am not sure.

What do you think about it? Fedora or CentOS?
Which version? Fedora 19? Fedora 24? CentOS 6? CentOS 7?

I always had the feeling that Fedora is a little ahead against CentOS for example oVirt packages.

Thank  you

Regards,

Carlos