[ovirt-users] oVirt Active Directory Integration

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Sep 28 03:25:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to integrate the oVirt Engine with Active Directory to
enable user logins. I installed the ovirt ldap extension and executed
the setup. The process completed successfully and the profile is visible
in engine log in page.

Now, when I try to add the user and assign the roles, it is not allowing
me to browse through the profile & the user list. Infact the "GO" button
gets deactivated as shown in the screenshot.

How do I set this right and get the user list?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXza Technology Consulting & Services