[ovirt-users] oVirt Active Directory Integration

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Wed Sep 28 07:18:03 UTC 2016

Hello Ondra

Please find the attached file. I have also attached the setup log file.
I find the errors & warnings there too. But I am unable to figure out
what really went wrong.

One more thing, while setting aaa-ldap extension, since it threw error
on user DN, did not properly recognise, I used "anonymous", also did not
perform the Login Test. Are these the root cause?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXza Technology Consulting & Services