[ovirt-users] Certificates in a hosted-engine cluster

Joshua Doll joshua.doll at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:24:51 UTC 2016

I asked this question earlier, but I am not sure my email made it to the
list. I have a two node cluster, and would like to replace all the self
signed certificates with certs from my new enterprise CA. I cannot find a
list of all the certificates that need to be replaced. My goal is to
replace the CA that ovirt made with the new enterprise CA, bit I do not
know all the certificates involved and their locations.

Thanks, Josh