[ovirt-users] oVirt 4.0.x - hosted-engine was not starting properly

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at demontbrun.com
Thu Sep 29 12:51:59 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

The entropy was super low. Somewhere around 140. I installed and configured haveged.service to start at bootup, reverted my apache changes... After a reboot, my systemctl status still says that there are 7 services queued (note that I erroneously said degraded in my previous email - the services are, in fact, queued), but the oVirt GUI comes up almost immediately and everything seems to be great.

Thank you for the tip. You solved my issue.

Cheers,
Gervais