[ovirt-users] Domain name in use? After failed domain setup?

Schorschi . no-reply at dc.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 02:48:01 UTC 2017

Domain name in use?  After failed domain setup?

I attempted to create a new domain, but I did not realize the master
domain was 100% initialized.  The new domain creation failed.  But it
appears the new domain 'name' was used.  Now I cannot create the new
domain as expected.  I get UI error that states, "" which can only be
true if the domain name is in the database, because it is definitely no
visible in the UI.  This is quite frustrated, because it appears the new
domain 'creation' logic is broken, if the new domain fails to be
created, the database should not have junk domain name, right?  I call
this an ugly bug.  That said, I really need to remove this junk domain
name so I can use the correct name as expected.

Thanks.