[ovirt-users] Good practices

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:09:47 UTC 2017

Fernando,

Let's see what people say... But this is what I understood Red Hat says is the best performance model. This is the main reason to open this discussion because as long as I can see, some of you in the community, do not agree.

But when I think about a "distributed file system", that can make any number of copies you want, it does not make sense using a RAIDed brick, what it makes sense is to use JBOD.

Moacir