[ovirt-users] Issues importing VM from Export Domain

Wesley Stewart wstewart3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:28:27 UTC 2017

I figured out part of it!

After I figured out how to access the DB, I was able to update to correct
entry in the "vm_dynamic" status  to 0.  I did this by:

sudo su postgres

psql engine -c "SELECT vm_guid, vm_name from vm_static WHERE vm_name =
'Clonezilla_Server';"

Returns:0eb29824-f1ca-4d27-bf57-a3ed36c40c18

psql engine -c "update vm_dynamic SET status=0 where
vm_guid='0eb29824-f1ca-4d27-bf57-a3ed36c40c18';"

After this I was able to delete the entry from ovirt. I am not sure why a
disk would not import, but at least I dont have a locked image in the queue
anymore!