[ovirt-users] oVirt and FreeNAS

Latchezar Filtchev Latcho at aubg.bg
Tue Aug 15 11:35:31 UTC 2017

Thank you Uwe,

If it not confidential,  you can share this info offline:

1. Is it in production?
2. Can you share details about your FreeNAS installation - hardware used, RAM installed, Type of Disks - SATA, SAS, SSD, network cards used? Do you have SSD for ZIL/L2ARC?
3. The size of your data domain? Number of virtual machines? .

Thank you!
Best,
Latcho