[ovirt-users] Host non-responsive - All VMs shutdown

Wesley Stewart wstewart3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:32:27 UTC 2017

I have noticed this a couple times now.  digging through the logs, it looks
like the host decided to become unresponsive:

2017-08-24 12:09:05,365-04 INFO
 [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.VdsEventListener]
(org.ovirt.thread.pool-6-thread-5) [56defee2]
ResourceManager::vdsNotResponding entered for Host
'a1bf54c1-2890-4aae-a23d-c83ea2c664d2', 'Host IP'

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

There is a lot more, but I thought dropping it into a pastebin would be
better:
https://pastebin.com/drPNnsGB

It looks like the host stopped responding somehow but I can't quite tell
how.  Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated!