[ovirt-users] Ovirtmgmt, webinterfaces and VLANs

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 10:20:00 UTC 2017

Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team
https://ifireball.wordpress.com/

בתאריך 25 באוג׳ 2017 01:05 PM,‏ "Alexis HAUSER" <
alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr> כתב:

Using self-hosted engine.
I thought about using several interfaces on the engine VM.

The reason why I want to do that : I would like the users accessing the web
interface not to be on the same network that ovirt is using to communicate
betweem hosts and engine.
But it would mean that 2 different FQDN are necessary, right ? I heard HA
requires to access to the engine FQDN...

Do you have any idea how to solve this situation ?

AFAIK the main issue would be with the SSL certificate for the UI/API. But
you can add more FQDNs to it during the installation.

I'm not an HA expert but I think it would probably only need acccess to the
engine port that is connected to the ovirtmgmt network.