[ovirt-users] Want to Contribute

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Sun Aug 27 10:18:01 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Yan Naing Myint <yannaing at cyberwings.asia>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently only Ambassador of Fedora Project in Yangon, Myanmar.
>
> I want to contribute oVirt by spreading about oVirt in my region.

Excellent - please do.

> I am also teaching about oVirt here in my region.
> How should I approach to become officially recognized something like
> "oVirt Myanmar Community" ?

We do not have such official recognition. I believe participating in
meetups and community events is the right approach.
Organizing such events is welcome and is even a better way to become known
for your contribution.

Lastly, posting content on the popular social networks is a great way to
spread the word.

Y.