[ovirt-users] Want to Contribute

Yan Naing Myint yannaing at cyberwings.asia
Wed Aug 30 14:18:59 UTC 2017

Hello,

To join meetup and community events, i got some limitation on budget that i
can't attend every single events even they are in APAC region.

So, I've made a Facebook Page named "oVirt Myanmar Community" (Link to Page
<https://www.facebook.com/Ovirt-Myanmar-Community-974969229309990>) to
spread about oVirt in my region. Here in Myanmar, most of the people use
"Facebook" as their main Social Network. I intend to share posts about
oVirt on that page.

I wonder if I am able to do such work?

Best,