[ovirt-users] Migration from Proxmox

Gabriel Stein gabrielstein at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:22:01 UTC 2017

Migration worked!

Please feel free to copy on Blogs, Wikis and so on!

There is a better way probably(Libvirt on another Server/Linux Workstation
an import through KVM), but this just works.

=> How to Migrate VMs from Proxmox:

Requirements:

- Port 54322/tcp open on oVirt Hosts
- ovirt-imageio-daemon running on Hosts
- ovirt-imageio-proxy running on (Hosted)-Engine.

-- Attention: this will move disks through different Storages from Proxmox.
--

1 - Add a Storage to Proxmox, like NFS or a local share.
2 - Click on a VM from Proxmox and choose the option "Move Disk" on the

Many Thanks to Gianluca and Nathanäel!

Best Regards,

Gabriel

Gabriel Stein