[ovirt-users] Logical network setup with neutron

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 13:31:05 UTC 2017

Hi Lakshmi,

Yes, only the v2 keystone api is supported at the moment.

The "Physical network" and "Interface mappings" are related.
"Physical network" defines the physical (external) network,
while "Interface mappings" maps this network to a specific interface
on the host.

"Physical network" is mapped to the "provider:physical_network"
parameter in a neutron network.
"Interface mappings" is mapped to the "physical_interface_mappings"
parameter in the neutron agent on the host.
Please look at the following link for a better explanation of how to connect
neutron to an interface:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux_openstack_platform/7/html/networking_guide/sec-connect-instance