[ovirt-users] bonding mode-alb

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:35:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you're looking at a simple ha bonding setup, why not using active-backup
(mode 1)?

We're using it in almost all our setups and switches toin backup interface
in 100ms when a link down is detected (Setting miimon=100).

Doesn't aggregate bandwidth but is a very good solution for high
availability whwn you can't configure lacp or a portchannel on switch side.

Luca