[ovirt-users] Best practice for iSCSI storage domains

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Thu Dec 7 12:38:13 UTC 2017

That's one of the reasons I prefer File storage (like NFS) than iSCSI or
Fiberchannel. A lot more flexible and manageable.

In the past for VMFS5 I used to work with 4TB LUNs. Now a days something
between 4TB and 8TB may be ok given the bigger size of VMs, depending on
your enviroment of course. However one thing to take attention in this
scenario is how the metadata update process and how that can impact
performance on bigger LUNs.

Fernando