[ovirt-users] [Call for feedback] did you install/update to 4.1.0?

Uwe Laverenz uwe at laverenz.de
Sat Feb 4 13:21:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Am 02.02.2017 um 13:19 schrieb Sandro Bonazzola:

> did you install/update to 4.1.0? Let us know your experience!
> We end up knowing only when things doesn't work well, let us know it
> works fine for you :-)

I just updated my test environment (3 hosts, hosted engine, iSCSI) to
4.1 and it worked very well. I initially had a problem to migrate my
engine vm to another host but this could have been a local problem.

The only thing that could be improved is the online documentation (404
errors, already adressed in another thread). ;)

Otherwise erverything runs very well so far, thank you for your work!

cu,
Uwe