[ovirt-users] [Call for feedback] did you install/update to 4.1.0?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:39:36 UTC 2017

All upgrades are went smoothly! Thanks for the release.
There is an minor problem I saw:
After upgrading from 4.0.6 to 4.1 the GUI dialog for moving the disks from
one Storage to another is not rendered correctly when multiple disks(>8)
are selected for move.
please see the attachment:
​

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan  eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany