[ovirt-users] web admin gui timeout changes in 4.1

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:55:27 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanchet at abes.fr> wrote:

> Le 09/02/2017 à 09:10, Nathanaël Blanchet a écrit :
>
> Hi Gianluca:
>
> In a fresh 4.1, the timeout is set to 30 s
>
> [root at acore ~]# engine-config -g UserSessionTimeOutInterval
> UserSessionTimeOutInterval: 30 version: general
>
> you can modify following:
>
> engine-config -s UserSessionTimeOutInterval 240
>
> And restart engine to take effect

Hi Nathanaël,
thanks for answering.
Perhaps it is to be considered as "minutes" ad not "seconds"???
Because it doesn't log out me after 30 seconds but indeed after 30
minutes....
it seems confirmed in this thread:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2014-November/009356.html

I have not at hand a 4.0 system to crosscheck what the values was there

Gianluca