[ovirt-users] questions on OVN

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:07:15 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm successfully testing and using OVN on a single host environment with
self hosted engine and 4.1
I'm using ip of ovirtmgmt for the host local ip used for OVN tunneling,
even if actually with a single host it is not so important...
ovirtmgmt bridge is on top ot lacp based bonding
Now I would like to apply it on another environment composed by 3 hosts.
Here ovirtmgmt bridge is on top of an active-backup bonding.
Are there any cons to put the local ip used for tunneling on ovirtmgmt ip?
Any problems/impacts on engine access/functionality using this ip for the
tunnel?
Is in genera OVN considered stable/fully usable in 4.1?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca