[ovirt-users] questions on OVN

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 12:55:10 UTC 2017

Hello Gianluca,

OVN is a tech preview feature in 4.1
It's 'fully usable' as far as the basic networking functionality goes
(network, ports, subnets), but it's still missing some parts like
authentication, automatci host installation, some of the rest support and
others.

You can use ovirtmgmt for the OVN tunnels. How ovirtmgmt is configured is
also not relevant for OVN.
I am using a similar setup (without bonds) on my dev environment and it's
working fine.

Let me know if this answers your questions.
Thanks,
Marcin

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com