[ovirt-users] iscsi or iser targets are not detached from the host in the maintenance mode

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:55:08 UTC 2017

The test disks are not attached to any virtual machine. nothing done on the
hosts.
 I just saw that the all test LUNs are still logged into target side so I
went to the host(it was in the maintenance ) all disks are still there.

I just managing everything over the web gui:
Select host as SPM, then disks->new->directLUN->discovertargets->login->ok
on the host the disks are visible.
iscsiadm -m session -o show
tcp: [6] 10.10.10.35:3260,1
iqn.2003-01.org.linux-iscsi.c1701.x8664:sn.5b791971cd78
(non-flash)

Putting host to maintenance:
the disks are still there:
lsscsi
[0:0:0:0]    disk    ATA      ST3500630NS      K     /dev/sda
[11:0:0:0]   disk    LIO-ORG  c1701iser        4.0   /dev/sdb
[11:0:0:1]   disk    LIO-ORG  c1701iser32k     4.0   /dev/sdc

activating deactivating the host does not change situation.
I dont see any attempt of vdsm to logout the disks. I can see in the
vdsmd.logs that "[storage.Mount] unmounting /rhev/data-center/mnt/......"
unmounting the nfs part but nothing from [storage.ISCSI]