[ovirt-users] Troubles after resizing the iscsi storage.

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:54:05 UTC 2017

Hi,
I just have 1TB iscsi  storage with virtual machine with  several disks.
After shutdown the vm I just detached storage and removed from the cluster
and ovirt totally.
1) Then on the target resized the exported volume to 13TB,
2) iscsiadm -m node -l on the host I resized
iscsiadm -m node -l
pvresize /dev/mapper/.....
iscsiadm -m node -u

After importing back to the ovirt over the gui, I can see the vm is in the
import field but I cannot see separate disks
Importing failing in the stage "Executing".
are there way to fix it?
On the host with "lvs" I can see the disks are there.
thanks,
Arman.