[ovirt-users] Restoring Hosted Engine to failed

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Sun Feb 26 15:30:25 UTC 2017

Logs as Yedidyah requested are attached.  There was nothing in /tmp/ovirt*
on the host.  The host should be ovirttest1 in the logs

I saw that those options existed, but unfortunately the decision was made
to stay on 4.0.6 for now since other than this we have been quite pleased
with it.

With that said, I do know for certain the previous environment wasn't in
global maintenance before that backup was taken.  Does that mean it's not
viable or can we make some database modifications to clean it up?

Logan