[ovirt-users] moVirt 1.7 RC 1

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 10:48:23 UTC 2017

Thank you Shira!

I have also tested this version and also found nothing disturbing.
I have received no negative response from anyone on the list.

Now considering the release to be stable, pushing it to store.

If you prefer direct downloads, you can use this link:
https://github.com/matobet/moVirt/tags

Thanks everyone who contributed!

Tomas