[ovirt-users] Using zRam with oVirt Nodes

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Mon Jan 2 12:01:42 UTC 2017

All nodes I user zSwap (or Swap in zRam) I do have also some swap space
in disk with lower priority which when/if gets used means something warning.

Overall the usage of zSwap helps a lot to increase the density of a Host
at the cost of CPU which in most cases is more idle than memory or storage

Fernando