[ovirt-users] Request for oVirt Ansible modules testing feedback

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Wed Jan 4 09:09:15 UTC 2017

Personally I don’t think ansible and ovirt-shell are mutually exclusive.
Those who are in ansible and devops realms are not really scared by making python/ansible work with ovirt.
From what I gather, playbooks are quite a de-facto pre-requisite to build up a real SaaC “Software as a Code” environment.

On the other hand, ovirt-shell can and is a fast/easy way to perform “normal daily tasks”.

As long as we have good documentation about how to do things, can we have and support both?
Cheers
Andrea