[ovirt-users] high availability

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 09:33:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

high availability requires power management to be configured properly for
your hosts. The VM won't be restarted until we can ascertain the status of
node2 (because it can still be up).

The host is Non responsive, meaning we do not know if it is up or down.
That is the reason we show the VM status as unknown.

You can fix that by configuring power management for node2 or by right
clicking and selecting Confirm host has been rebooted menu option.

Regards

--
Martin Sivak
SLA / oVirt