[ovirt-users] unable to start VMs after upgrade

Jim Kusznir jim at palousetech.com
Mon Jan 9 02:15:27 UTC 2017

Well, it turned out it was 100% of one core, percentage reported took into
account how many cores the VM had assigned.  Rebooting the node did fix the
problem.

Just to be clear, the "proper" procedure for rebooting a host in oVirt is
to put it in maintence mode, ssh to the node, issue the reboot, then after
confirming its back up, right click on the node in the web UI and select
"confirm node reboot", then take it out of maintence mode?

--Jim